The workshop fee is £695 ($1320 AUS). Within the fee, the following is included:
• AA Membership
• Return transport as a group between Melbourne and Broken Hill as:
– return train between Melbourne and Mildura
– return chartered coach for the group between Mildura and Broken Hill
• 12 nights accommodation within Broken Hill
• Transport within and around Broken Hill
• All tutorials and speakers
• Broken Hill astronomy tour
RMIT Landscape Architecture students are being offered a discounted rate of $AUS1200
If you are a RMIT Landscape Architecture student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on registration.
For all other applicants, please go to the link https://www.aaschool.ac.uk/STUDY/ONLINEAPPLICATION/visitingApplication.php?schoolID=237
Days 1 and 2 are held on campus at RMIT in Melbourne. If you are not a RMIT student and need assistance in finding accommodation in Melbourne, please contact email@example.com
* PLEASE NOTE: Students will need to bring their own laptops, digital cameras and video editing software.